WHAT ARE HSA AND FSA FUNDS
A Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) are pre taxed funds often from an employer distributed to their employees to cover out of pocket medical expenses.
HSA and FSA fund payments can be used to purchase your Focus & Frame Eyewear prescription glasses. In contrast glasses without a prescription cannot be paid with HSA or FSA funds as they are not inclusive of a medical expense.
HOW TO USE FUNDS
Follow the below steps to purchase Focus & Frame Eyewear prescription glasses with you HSA/FSA funds:
- Check HSA/FSA funds to ensure your balances will cover your expenses.
- Review your FSA/HSA guidelines to ensure what is covered.
- While on the payment information portion, use this as a credit card and input the card number, expiration date and CVV code on back of your HSA/FSA card.
- If you do not have an HSA/FSA card you can use another form of payment and submit your receipt to your HSA/FSA provider for reimbursement.
- If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us by email at email@example.com or phone 214-937-9719
RETURNING EYEWEAR WHILE USING FSA/HSA
We allow a (30) day money back guarantee on all frames. Returns are initiated via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE BE ADVISED you will need to contact your FSA/HSA provider to inquire if returns are accepted. Unfortunately, some plans do not allow returns if the allotted time has expired.