- What all do I need to place an order with Focus & Frame Eyewear?
- Internet access, your prescription information if applicable, and a form of electronic payment.
- What if I need to change my order?
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our best to support your request.
- How long does it take my glasses to get to my front door?
- Domestic orders: Non- Prescription orders 3-5 business days / Prescription Orders 10-14 business days. International orders: TBD.
- What if my glasses are not correct?
- Contact email@example.com and we will handle immediately.
- Can I purchase eyewear over the phone?
- No, purchases can only be made through our site.
- If my prescription is outdated can I still use it to place an order?
- Your eyes prefer a current prescription.
- How long before I receive my order?
- Once fulfilled 3-5 business days
- How much does shipping cost?
- We charge a flat rate of $6.95 for each order.
- Do you offer expedited shipping?
- Not at this time.
- Can my order be shipped overnight?
- Not at this time.
- Do you ship outside of the US?
- Yes, shipping rates and times vary
- Can I check my order status?
- Unfortunately, we cannot provide pre shipment updates outside of the shipment tracking information emailed to the customer at this time.
- How can I obtain a prescription?
- Prescriptions are provided by your optometrist office.
- How do I measure my pupillary distance (PD)?
- We provide a step by step guide on our site, titled “How to measure your pupillary distance (PD)”
- How do I upload my prescription?
- You can upload a photo of your prescription on the product page at the end of the prescription options.
- Can I use my contact prescription to order my eyewear as well?
- No, you will need your glasses prescription.
- What is If ordered glasses and they are blurry, and I cannot see out of them?
- Please send an email immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you ASAP.
- I am unsure how to read my prescription. Can you help?
- Yes, we offer resources on our page to assist with understanding your prescription. Click the link in the Extras tab.